Saturday, August 17, 2019

Catsday.



Chibi Update : 
I wanna say Tacos sound REALLY good right now. 

This whole only having one day off is finally taking a toll on me. I wish i had one more day off to just sit there and do nothing. But then ..id lose hours...excuse me its just a bunch of meaningless whining. 
As for exciting events this week,i went to my first Touche Amore show this past Thursday & i gotta tell you....i had no idea people still hardcore danced. Their crowd was no joke,being all up in the front with bodies flying everywhere,everyone elbow to elbow & shouting along had me reminiscing about being at an AFI show. 
I turned to my friend Eddie who was a few people behind me making sure he was aliiiive there he was drenched in sweat, singing a long & crying...just kidding not crying.He looked real static & content to be there. I will never underestimate a band ever again! Their set was flawless & full of energy. 

Its Saturday &...its broke week so here we. are....you know youre broke when youre having Pringles & Strawberry beer for breakfast but its okay cause youre in such great company 💚


Last night i had pizza from this place called The Pizza Press its near the Target by La Brea. Also my friend & i went to Bevmo & Target in search for pumpkin beer for our creature from the black lagoon marathon...(in which he proceeded to do commentary & turned the film into a friggin comedy...dammit!) 
we only found this...Jamaican me pumpkin. It wasnt that great..it tastes really sour & i just? Wasnt into it but i talked myself into drinking most ...it was $17 bucks...yep. 
I am happy to see that Total wine is carrying my favorite...Shipyard...fuck yes!!! & psyched on trying the new one also by shipyard called Smashed pumpkin. 
I swear by this beer, last year i think i only had one or two. 

I've been better about sleep this past week,the last two-three weeks i was doing 10 hour shifts on 3 hours of sleep. Oh it was the worst. 

Showing off my Creech patch. ^_^ 💚 
Tis was a bad hair day. 

Today the swamp monster & i are taking a trip to the town of Derry & possibly going to see a Ramones tribute band after. 
Mandatory naps in between. 

Horror,punk rock & cofee plz. Stay tune for photos on my next post. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jolly bars,cigarrettes.....fake lashes i feel pretty tonight.

Is this rum ? Or whiskey? Ehhh doesn't matter its going to fuck up your liver anyway.....                   (Inside the miracle o...